BOOKING YOUR TOUR
DEPOSIT – A deposit of $500 per person (due at registration)
BALANCE – paid in full by six weeks prior to the tour. Thin Places Mystical Tours former guests receive a discount of $100 per person.
REFUNDS – All deposits are fully refundable up until the six week deadline noted on the tour. Deposits are transferable, that is you can transfer your deposit to another person. If you cancel within the 6 week window prior to the tour (when deposits are not refundable) we will refund the deposit if we can fill the spot.
PAYMENT – Payment can be made by check made out to Great Blue Media. Send check to 5775 Charles Cannon Road, Marion Station, MD 21838. Visa and Mastercard are also accepted. Sorry, at this time we cannot accept American Express or Discover. We can also take online payments through Paypal.
- Overnight accommodation (double room) in 3 star and higher hotels in city or town centers.
- Intimate tour group – 15 to 30 people
- All breakfasts
- Admissions to all attractions
- Land transportation in a roomy coach to sites, & airport transfers
- Personal, full-time tour guide, Mindie Burgoyne
- Site specific tour guides at some sites
- Welcome and farewell dinners- 1st and last night
- Alum Discount – $100 off for previous Thin Places Mystical Tours guests
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare (we can help with airfare arrangement)
- Lunches and dinners (except when specified)
- Any side trips or excursions guests do outside of the set itinerary
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for guides, coach driver, hotel staff
DISCOUNTS / EXTRAS
- Alumni Discount of $50 for every previous Thin Places tour you’ve attended.
- Travel Insurance is recommended. We can suggest some vendors.
The Thin Places tours are active with considerable walking, standing and outdoor exploring. Guests should be in good health and be able to …
- walk on uneven pavement and open fields at least 2 miles
- carry luggage several blocks, and up several flights of stairs.
- be on your feet for 3 to 5 hours over the course of the day
- ride comfortably in motor coach for several hours
The weather in Ireland is unpredictable and rain is likely. Guests should pack light rain jacket with hood or hat, rain shoes and an umbrella. Ireland is just as beautiful in the rain as in the sun, but not being prepared for wet weather can lessen the comfort and enjoyment of that day’s adventures. It WILL rain in Ireland while you’re there.
There is no such thing as bad weather … only inappropriate clothing.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW – LIMIT IS 30 GUESTS
Check out the HOME page and identify your tour. Read the specifics of the tour and download the registration form and submit it by mail with your payment.
For more information contact Mindie Burgoyne
Thin Places Mystical Tours
5775 Charles Cannon Road
Marion Station, MD 21838